Better Sheds. Bigger Choice.
An economical building option without compromising on quality. The Super range features a simple screw-together galvanised steel frame for easy construction without compromising on strength. There’s a long list of options to customise your design to function as a garage, storage shed or workshop to make a quality addition to your home.
- Minimum 100mm/4 inch cee section portal frames used in the smaller designs
- Up to a 150mm/6 inch cee section portal frames used in the larger designs
- Spanning up to 9.2m wide and up to 3.2m high eaves
- Options of 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m awnings off each side
- Open roof 3m and 6m extensions can be added off either end gable end
- Use of z purlins to stiffen up the internal portal frames across the apex and knee joints
- Hold down stirrups that are set into the concrete for the internal portal frames
- Three roof pitches to choose from 10,15 & 20 degrees
Our Deluxe shed is extremely robust and durable having been developed after years of design & testing. It covers everything from garages, garaports, sheds & workshops. It is engineered for added strength and rigidity and is highest quality from the ground up.
The fully bolted frame and clear span design is highly adaptable for a variety of uses and strong enough to withstand the toughest conditions.
- Minimum 150mm/6 inch cee section portal frames used in the smaller designs
- Up to a 250mm/10 inch cee section portal frames used in the larger designs
- Spanning up to 12.2m wide and up to 4.2m high eaves
- Options of up to 6m awnings each side, which can also be fully enclosed
- Patented heavy gauge apex and knee cleats with high tensile bolts
- Hold down stirrups that are set into the concrete for all portal frames
- Four roof pitches to choose from 10,15,20 & 27.5 degrees
- Horizontal corrugated wall cladding option
- Gable and skillion roof option
- 450mm & 600mm eave extension option